Monday, January 02, 2006

"Or other means, including, but not limited to, three angry marmots, a wand of teleportation, and a BANANA."

Speaking of comics:


Calvin and Hobbes

Dilbert

Doonesbury

For Better or For Worse

FoxTrot

Garfield

Non Sequitur

Ctrl+Alt+Del
diesel sweeties
Dork Tower
Full Frontal Nerdity
Joy of Tech
Nodwick
Penny Arcade
PVP
Real Life
Scary Go Round
Sluggy Freelance


I copy-pasted the list from my homepage and it actually saved all the HTML formatting. So there's a nifty little table format for you and everything. Nice, eh?

Speaking of "eh..." my accent gets me lots of questions at work. Because I say "yas" and "you guys" more than "ya'll" but still have a bit of Southern drawl. Everyone wants to know where I'm from. I always make a face because I don't want to tell my whole life story, but I know it's always my dialect, which is fairly unique because of all the places I've lived and/or spent significant amounts of time. If I ever get out of this Godforsaken (an ironic appellation for a Bible Belt state, perhaps) state, I'm sure "y'all" will be a bigger part of my vocabulary than it is now.

No comments: