Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel... scared. Well, if I were going to join a DVD club of SF/horror movies being mailed to me monthly, It'd have to be 50s B-movies. Actually, I could get into that. Maybe a Stephen King DVD club. Alternate his own crap movies with his top movies list from "Danse Macabre." I'd be hip to that.

This is a good set of links for a rainy day.

Oh, wow. Talk about your backward compatibility...

Here's a nice list of links, too: 10 Pages you should know about

Kudos to Sooty!

Right on.

I can't get into the homepage right now, but the writeup on BoingBoing looks promising. I'm doubting there's a local chapter for my kid, though.

Tempting
, but I'd better not.

I may be a little clutter-prone but this is ridiculous.

Coming back to a nickel near you: Thomas Jefferson--and not in profile.

No comments: