Friday, January 06, 2006

Got an extra day off. Was offered a closing shift instead, but said, "Nah, that's OK." Should've taken it financially, but I'm exhausted, and I'll be in the lounge all weekend, which should be nice. Hopefully I'll have it together to send out my bills by Monday anyway.

Here's a neat pool game. It's ultra-simple and the lack of animated motion for the balls takes some getting used to. But it's nice to be able to do other things while playing, which the ICQ game lacks (I love the ICQ version of pool, but you forfeit if you get up to go to the bathroom, which is nuts).

Thin Strips are one of the best medical innovations ever. The grape ones for kids taste way better than the theraflu ones, though. At any rate, my kid dissolves one on his tongue, and you can hear his sinuses clearing as he runs around afterward (and he doesn't avoid them like other medicines--but they're not so good he's trying to take them like candy, either).

No comments: