Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Just for William... Real Men Wear Kilts.

Foamy
!

Mmmmmmmmmm... I'll take a box. Some of the post includes some things that aren't in the box since they're supposed to be reviewing the entire Jelly Belly line. The box looks good to me, though.

I also saved the Candy Blog review of the artisan marshmallows--I have GOT to get me some o' these!

I really don't know about this one.

The Countess made some points on domestic violence and the Violence Against Women Act. She's got a point--and while I agree with what the guy she quotes says about the government criminalizing private behavior, the right to swing your fist ends just in front of my nose whether I live in your house or not. And she doesn't acknowledge as much as she might that men really are often the victims. I've known more men who were victims of domestic abuse or sexual violence than women.

No comments: