Monday, April 24, 2006

Ewwwwwww

Vote on the new face of Monopoly

Ugh

Sesame Street Songs

I remember reading about a simpler version of this back in the Weekly Reader ohhhhhh 20 years ago. So, it's about time.

...duh

The idea is safe, sane, and consensual. Removing body parts outside an operating room is at least not safe, and possibly not sane. (see also) (Note: Savage's comment on Dr. Phil really hit the mark for me) (Note also: I can understand, to a degree, the "born in the wrong body" issue. But there has to be a better way to resolve that than indulging that need in terms of a direct sexual fetish--and I'm all for indulging your fetishes--I'm just also for not mutilating and eating people, even if they want to be eaten and/or mutilated). (Seriously. Youch. Few fetishes give me the willies like this--it hurts me and I don't even have the equipment)

A little Googlebombing, since I love BMEZine so so much: Shannon
(Spirit, you can ignore that line) (maybe not, there's some good stuff on that blog)

Bwahahahaha!

No comments: