Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Re: Wil Wheaton, Less than you think

I wanted to respond to this, well, anywhere; I'm sure page hits tell Mr. Wheaton how many people are reading the blog, but I would like to point out that going by the number of people who comment, at least on his blog at its current location, is a false indication as to his readership. The blog is set so that only Typepad members can post comments--and Typepad memberships are only free for a 30-day trial. I haven't been able to find an option to register as a reader/user but not as a blogger. And there's not even a clear email address on the site--many times I'd like to comment, then realize again that I can't and hope that he'll move the site back sometime. Whether it ever happens or no, though, WWdN or WWdNiE will stay in my homepage list. Thanks, guy!

P.S. had a nice birthday present... Spirit got the day right... that's it, that's the present... but what you have to understand is he doesn't know when it's his own birthday most years if not told.

No comments: