Tuesday, June 20, 2006

OMG80sTHEYHAVEDERKOMMISSAR...
Err, just click it

Guh...

funny

different kind of ECM for you babe

I love the geeky things kids do

Another pic of the day page from NASA

Fun science stuff--Fantastical Fridays

Nice


I do not recall ever feeling so disturbed as this in my life. Perhaps our roomie would like one to care for. I must admit if this were real I'd consider it, but really, I don't want any more (even real) animals at this point in life--too much to think about if I want to take off somewhere for 2 days or 2 weeks. I'm almost having conniptions at trying to get my chihuahua cared for for one weekend to get married. (Yeah of course I'm going to be dealing with very large dogs when we move. I don't remember thinking my personal preferences were relevant to much of anything else in the last decade or so, either).

"Ten things I know about drugs"

Telecom fraud

This looks like it has a high potential for abuse (if you poke around online, you can see examples of other tobaccoless nicotine options being used by students to keep them up during exams etc). I'm all for low levels of drug "abuse," though--it's letting them run your life that's a problem.

Fish Oil for ADHD?

The Pentagon still thinks TEH GAY is a mental disorder? What do they think of men who love TEH LESBO?

"But to the man whose hand or arm she is holding, she is not "average." She is the whole world to him." Beautiful.

No comments: