Friday, June 09, 2006

Jon Stewart is My Hero, and some F Bombs

"I think it's a debate about whether you think gay people are part of the human condition or just a random fetish." (as opposed to "whether you think marriage should be between a man and a woman"). I would so be Jon Stewart's love slave. (Should real fetishists still joke about being someone's love slave?)

Geek on!

Fuck that

Where did Sugasm go? Talk about withdrawal... (or perhaps, speaking of "fuck")

Fuck this, too

I blog things as I click them, rather than compiling a list first, so after all these Fs I can't even spare one for this all-too-appropriate article

How do you deal with food cravings? I woke up yesterday feeling so rotten I decided to start over with the healthier lifestyle, but natch, now I am craving Cyclone Pasta (without the ham).

Stupid child needs to be grounded until she's 30... how can you be paying little enough attention to fly off to a country that will make you wear a Burqa and not stand with any man in public.

Loud Cheering

No comments: